- Top 10 Tips - including "Kill vampire power," "Bright idea: The Solar Charger," and "Look for EPEAT"
- So You Want To Do More - including "Offset Your Energy" and "USB-It"
- By The Numbers - "40% of the energy used for electronics in your home is used while these devices are turned off." Ouch!!
- Going Techie - Information about Li-Ion and NiMH batteries
- Dig Deeper Into Treehugger - including a list of various products to help reduce energy usage (including some solar chargers that I am dying to get my hands on...)
Also, I am an avid reader of the Lifehacker blog. Their post that discussed this Treehugger.com article has some great comments that include other ideas about how to reduce your electricity usage. Check out the Lifehacker blog at "How to go green with your electronics" (click here to read it).